BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being a reliable partner for financial services organizations to analyze complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
The role performs fully remotely at the moment, as a temporary solution subject to Covid government regulations.
The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
- Familiarity with the full software development life cycle
- Professional Experience in automation with scripts like korn shell, python etc.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux/UNIX (incl. script programming), basic knowledge of Java and/or other programming languages
- Kondor 3.x product/application experience
- Knowledge of the following areas of Kondor+ 3.x:
- Import / Export (KIS /TradeKast) API
- Custom Windows
- Open Reports
- Experience in leading planning, architecture, implementation and support for application containerisation for large scale complex application environment
- Ability to create test strategies and test concepts and to organize test cycles
- Experience within IT departments of Financial Industry
Who we're looking for?
- Knowledge of RDBMS (Sybase ASE, Microsoft SQL)
- Experience in DB Migration
- SQL Programming
- SQL Optimizing, Tuning
- Unix System Know How (RHEL)
- Unix Scripting: Shell, Python
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket