We are a very small team inside the AppUnite family - so don't worry about not remembering all our names at the first meeting - it will be easy.
Also, don't worry if you are not from Poznan, our team is spread all over Poland.
If you join us, your job will be to maintain and develop an existing mobile application. The client is a fast-growing startup dealing with cryptocurrency trading.
This project will give you a great deal of autonomy and opportunities to choose solutions and learn. Since the team is small you will also be fully responsible for it and work closely with the client.
During the week, you will participate in a daily stand-up with the client (we are all in the same time zone) and one planning session each week. You are also welcome to participate in any activities that AppUnite organizes for the entire company, such as Workations for example.
Who we're looking for?
You would be the ideal fit for our team if you:
- are experienced with Swift, rxSwift, Carthage, Xcode, WebSockets, REST API,
- are familiar with a reactive programming style,
- can communicate in spoken and written English,
- are a team player,
- have been responsible for maintaining applications, crash analytics and debugging,
- can take care of app quality.
- know the mobile UI and UX design principle and best practices.
…it will also be great!
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages