At EcoVadis, we envision a global marketplace where sustainability intelligence influences every business decision – improving economies, people's lives and the planet we all depend on. EcoVadis counts industry leaders like Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, and Michelin, among the 55,000+ businesses on its network.
With an ambitious, purposeful mission to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team sharing the core values of commitment, customer-focus, courage, integrity, kindness and happiness.
EcoVadis offers you exciting career opportunities in an innovative and dynamic environment. We are looking for passionate team players from a variety of disciplines – from CSR and sustainability experts to customer engagement and engineering talents – to join us to make a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies worldwide.
- Deliver high quality code on the .NET stack (.NET 4.7, C# 7, ASP.NET Core 3.x, MS SQL Server 2019)
- Work closely with the product team to finalize requirements.
- Contribute to the technical and software design decisions within the team.
- Collaborate daily with the QA and support teams to ensure the quality of the delivered features.
- Maintain existing web applications.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor degree, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- 3-5 years of working experience as a .NET developer in C#, SQL Server, T-SQL and building HTTP Web APIs.
- Agile methodology.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft environment.
- Experience securing .NET web, web services and HTTP Web API endpoints
- Fluency in English required.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking