S&C Software – Design center responsible for architecture and development of various visualization and information software products supporting digital transformation and operational efficiencies of companies in many industrial sectors.
- As Senior Database Developer, you are a member in cross-functional product development teams implementing and maintaining key Manufacturing Execution System (MES) functionality.
- You will participate in activities such as design specifications, development, testing, implementation, and support. You should have the ability to deliver your tasks in a timely manner, following the principles of Agile development. You must have good understanding of database design methodologies.
- Participating in the team, in a hands-on role of a DevOps Database Developer, you will be responsible for developing, installing, testing, configuring, and maintaining Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases. Core area is the infrastructure automation development, supporting CICD activities and installations of Rockwell’s MES products.
- Our products serve leading companies in the Life Sciences, Manufacturing, and Consumer Products industries.
- You will be part of a talented global team delivering mission-critical functionality while actively participating in the Software Development Lifecycle from conception to completion.
Who we're looking for?
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent technical experience.
- At least 3 years in a software product development environment
- Experience with database design, programming, and administration for SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience in DevOps tasks and tool-based automation
- Experience with working in an Agile development environment
- Familiarity in MES Application development
- Knowledge of database security, performance, and ETL activities
- Familiarity with common tools just as SVN, GitLab, JUnit, JIRA, Jenkins, Ansible, and Maven
- Knowledge of virtualized environments, containerization, distributed computing, load balancing/sharing
- Familiarity of JEE internals including JDBC, transaction management, and knowledge of J2EE Application Servers, e.g. JBoss
- Able to work equally well independently and as a team player in an international environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Attention to detail and have positive, collaborative attitude
- Ability to quickly understand and apply new software applications
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking