Team Leader / Scrum Master plays a key role leading the software development team on all stages of the software development lifecycle, including design, implementation, and testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular high performance real-time scalable features based on Rockwell’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that are often integrated with machine automation and control systems as well as ERP software.
- Responsible for the continued development and motivation of a highly productive software development group that consistently responds to and delivers products and solutions to our customers, including internal customers
- Act as an Scrum Master for 1 or 2 teams
- Responsibilities include applying continuous improvement methods on new product development processes and practices
- Functions as a key member of an intra-business product development team, participating in the creation and execution of product development and delivery strategies
- Responsible for the direct management of a group of software developers and testers.
- Responsible for ‘team building’ and frequent assessment and evaluation of direct reports.
- Supports Manager in recruitment process.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in new product development and design of software or software systems
- Proven leadership experience as team leader
- Experience should include significant background with large scale system development projects.
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, that enables collaboration with global team
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with global team
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking