The Project SW Engineer plays a key role in the software development team in the area of design, implementation, and testing activities for industry-leading commercial software known for its innovation and usability. In particular high performance real-time scalable features based on Rockwell’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES) are often integrated with machine automation and control systems as well as ERP software.
- Develops and documents code, according to the development process, that satisfies the software design.
- Develops and executes thorough unit test plans.
- Reports, analyzes, debugs and corrects anomalies.
- Integrates with other components, solving problems across subsystems and products, to produce a final product.
- Leads or participates in reviews of documents, designs, code, test cases and user documentation.
- Provides work estimates and status reports as requested. Maintains adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately.
- Effectively teams with others through mutually supportive professional relationships, open and direct communication, honesty and respect.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years in a software product development environment (proven experience technical leadership)
- Proficient in data structures, algorithms and object-oriented designs in Java EE programming language internals including class loading, memory management, transaction management, asynchronous message handling, multithreading, localization, etc.
- Experience with Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns. - Database design and programming skills in SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Familiarity with common development tools as SVN, GitLab, JUnit, JIRA, Jenkins, ANT and Maven - Domain knowledge in the field of Industrial Automation including MES applications
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills - Familiar with agile development processes
- Communicative English, that enables collaboration with the global team
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking