We've checked Rockwell Automation and we like what we saw. Learn more
- The Scrum Master is a member of IT Agile Product Lifecycle Management development team. The Scrum Master is a servant leader who helps the team self-organize, self-manage, and achieve its goals via effective Agile and Lean practices. Will manage 2 agile teams (Design Application Services which supports enterprise design & simulation engineering tools globally) and SAP PLM.
- Understands and effectively applies and coaches Agile and Lean principles within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The Scrum Master creates and maintains an environment for continuous learning and relentless improvement;
- Helps the agile delivery team coordinate dependencies with other teams and communicates status of these dependencies as needed. Collaborates with other agile capability teams to identify, promote, and adopt best practices and lessons learned to optimize team and program performance.
- Support capability team manager in daily operations
Who we're looking for?
We expect you to have
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering, with concentration in software; or equivalent knowledge in the areas of software / application engineering desired
- +2 years experience in Scrum Master role (or similar), with demonstrated capabilities
- Knowledge and understanding of agile principles, values, techniques, and scrum theory
- Ability to coach and support development teams at various stages of agile maturity
- Ability to protect team by saying “no” if needed
- Business systems / applications background (SAP would be a bonus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead 2 teams at once
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, that enables collaboration with global team
- Fluent English is a must
Nice to have
- On-hand experience with Jira and Jira Align
- Experience with providing workshops and presentations.
- Previous experience in a leadership role is a bonus
How we manage our projects?
Scrum, Kanban, V-Model, SAFe
Who makes architectural decisions?
Zaspół / Architekt
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Zespół / Architekt
Project management software
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking