GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
As an Tech Developer, you will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise related to business systems; identifying and implementing business-critical system enhancements and key business processes along with managing and supporting applications.
- Business Unit systems support for multiple internal and external vendor stakeholders. Operates as a subject matter expert in a shared service operating model and provides systems support as needed.
- Provide solutions in support of the business to ensure ongoing access and use of promotional systems.
- System expertise in management/support of business unit applications, including SharePoint Team Sites.
- Ensure data passes accurately from platform to platform.
- Manage access, training, system enhancements, and support of related systems and applications.
- Ensure the integrity and consistency of systems and approval process through metrics reporting, dashboards and systems metadata.
- Liaise with business on systems improvements.
- Design, develop and implement methodologies and protocols that ensure accuracy of data sources and confirm validity of reports
Who we're looking for?
- Associates Degree
- Strong understanding of Information Technology systems
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deploy new systems to large user base
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and deliver significant process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Technical Writing experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence leaders
- Experience in supporting Engineering Applications such as: (Computerized Maintenance Management system, Calibration Management System, Engineering Content Management system, Electronic Validation system, Predictive Maintenance system, computer-aided design tools)
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages