GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech, we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
- Support for CI/CD initiatives and Azure migration
- Automated test process implementation
- Ensuring the use of Best Practices in code management in Git
- Proposing opportunities for process automation
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related fields
- Experience in implementing or supporting CI/CD processes working in DevOps area (within CRM or similar)
- Knowledge and experience in programming in object-oriented languages (preferable C#, Java, Phyton or APEX)
- Very good English verbal & written communication skills (min. B2)
- Knowledge/Experience within Salesforce or Veeva CRM
- Experience in working with Scrum and Agile practices
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages