Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Diebold Nixdorf is in world’s top 5 providers for ATM and POS software. We basically change the banking and shopping experience for more than 75 million users around the globe. Now we are looking for experienced Junior QA Engineers that are promotion-ready to involve in projects where we test software solutions and fixes for the world's largest retailers.
Join Maintenance and Support team which assures that all we create runs smoothly.
How do we work?
We are a small and flexible team of developers and testers based in Wroclaw and Katowice. In our day-to-day work we focus on testing bug fixes and software solutions developed by our team for world’s largest retailers. Our typical day starts with a virtual team meeting where we split tasks, share knowledge and discuss the hardest cases. Then we go get the job done. Do you like to play with devices? Are you interested in newest peripherals that support retail processes? Or maybe you want to know what’s happening behind the scenes in world’s industry of retail? Then this is YOU we are looking for!
What makes us so special?
Flexibility and personal preferences are really important to us: we try to link each person’s area of interest to the existing problems and solutions
We do not limit the job only to testing fixes: if you’d like to grow as a business analyst, you can be involved in such tasks
We are open-minded, friendly, straight-forward and a passionate team!
Are you a junior QA engineer that is currently looking for new opportunities to grow? Or maybe you feel already experienced enough to start in a new place with a new position? Let us take you deeper into the exciting world of retail!
- like challenges and cooperation with the others
- are eager to learn from more experienced colleagues..
- but already are quite an independent professional
- want to gain experience working with a large system/application in an international organization
- are interested in newest retail technologies and supporting hardware
- want to see what is it really like to play with EFT terminal, a scanner, payment towers, self-checkout machines, fiscal printers or a kiosk
…then this job is for you!
Your job will be to…
- Design and execute manual test scripts
- Continuous integration system maintenance
- Prepare clear, concise and comprehensive test concepts
- Define test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios
- Document identified defects and report them
- Cooperate with developers and business analysts to resolve any product issue
- Set up and maintain test environments
Who we're looking for?
What do we require?
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Quality Assurance or Test Engineer
- Knowledge of software testing concepts including: regression, unit, integration, white box, black box, positive, negative, boundary testing, scalability, traceability etc.
- Ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Basic knowledge of MS SQL and T-SQL scripts and procedures
- Basic knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware ESX, Hyper-V, Oracle VM)
- Good command in spoken and written English (min. B1)
What would be nice to have?
- Practical understanding of software development methodologies
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Experience with contemporary quality approaches such as TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD
- Experience in non-functional testing
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge of tools: Ranorex, XRay, GIT, Jenkins, JMeter
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure)
- ISTQB Certificates
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages