JLL Technologies is a tech-focused division of Jones Lang LaSalle, a world leader in real estate services and a
Fortune 500 company.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer:
- problem solver with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of relevant experience,
If this describes you do not hesitate to apply. In this role you will be focusing on driving business value from
technology leveraging a mix of hard and soft skills.
- Understand business/client requirements: ensure the solutions & services provided are relevant and address the key business needs.
- Support the development of applications architecture (front-end & back-end)
- Create, modify, and implement prototypes to support evolving software application development
- Assist in developing design concept and implementation providing input on user design considerations
- Review UX requirements with Client and JLLT teams and advise on design and customization on agreed platforms
- Act as an advisor to the team and stakeholder supporting long-term solution design thinking on future web dev architecture plans
Who we're looking for?
- Speaking fluent English (preferably C1-C2) - we are an international company and we interact with folks from around the globe on a daily basis;
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform would be a huge plus
- Ability to think critically, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to challenge other (also more senior) team members regarding functional user experience of discussed solutions
- Passion for data & analytics will be a plus