110 - 150
net / hour
20 days per year
- Guide, coach and motivate the team with the goal of increasing productivity
- Passionate about Scrum, Lean Thinking, SAFe
- Organize and lead Scrum ceremonies
- Communicated with main stakeholders
- Oversee and manage scope, timeline, quality, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Monitor schedule and cost performance
- Identify key KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on the progress and success
Who we're looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master or similar role
- Experience playing the ScrumMaster role for a software development team
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO) will be a plus,
- Knowledge agile practices, patterns and techniques
- Experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
8 - 5
Work time division
Business development tasks
- Healthcare package