We are looking for people who, through their knowledge, experience and charisma, would help the company by:
- Creating true Inspect & Adapt culture in teams and their surroundings
- Delivering Agile know-how
- Effective facilitation of meetings and events
- Making true partner- and balanced relations with Dev Team, PO and Management
- Configuration and maintenance Agile/Scrum tools used
- Supporting local Communities of Practice
- Engaging into strategic initiatives beyond daily work (recruitment, trainings etc.)
- You don't need to be a specialist in Continuous Deployment, Domain Driven Design, Test-driven Development, git or application monitoring - but you do need to be able to spot when something isn't right, or support developers with a good workflow.
What you can gain?
- Agility to grow through:
- Being part of a large and living Community of Practice
- Working with Agile Coach to support you
- Participating and speaking on conferences and training sessions
- Interacting with Agile professionals from outside the company
- Working with initiatives that really change the company's culture
- Real influence on how our software is delivered
- Ethical work environment where people matter
- Being part of a company that lives, grows and is not afraid to innovate
Who we're looking for?
Go ahead and send us your resume if:
- You have some leadership experience in Agile environment
- You practically know what Agile, Lean, Scrum or Kanban are
- You practically know how software is made
- You naturally like people and interactions with them
- You can communicate well with different people and personalities
- You can communicate in English
How we manage our projects?
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Kangile, self-sufficient teams
How we code?
Git, tsf, Azure Devops
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking