We are looking for a skilled and passionate QA Automation Engineer ready to join a project team working on an accessory for power wheelchairs, designed to give riders a safer and more inclusive experience. It is an attachable hardware/software product – the first of its kind – which uses cloud and sensor-fusion technologies to provide security, stability, and connectivity for power wheelchairs.
- Supporting and extending existing test automation framework;
- Analyzing requirements and specifications;
- Writing and updating test documentation;
- Direct communication with the client;
- Test-case creation and test reporting.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years in automated testing;
- Good knowledge of Python 3 and Pytest;
- Experience in tests design/execution/reporting;
- Experience in the API, web, mobile applications testing;
- Strong understanding of QA processes and goals;
- Hands-on experience in Agile environment or deep understanding of agile methodologies;
- Upper-intermediate English and good communication skills;
- Proactive attitude to work.
WILL BE A STRONG ADVANTAGE:
- Experience with the MQTT protocol;
- Experience with wearable devices;
- Knowledge of and experience with Cloud services (preferably AWS);
- Experience with IoT systems.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Visa Services
- Help finding an apartment
- Flight ticket