Full Stack Developer (Node.js + React)
Are you a creative full stack engineer, ready to join a startup in an exciting expansion phase? Are you a disruptive thinker, with the ability to connect dots that others don’t? Are you passionate about making remote work actually work? If yes, then this might be just the right next step for you!
Who you are
You are a passionate and experienced full stack engineer ready to join a fast-paced startup. You are the type of person who grabs the whiteboard pen and takes initiative. You are humble enough to not always be right and compromise, but unafraid to challenge traditional ways of thinking. You are honest and truly passionate about delivering a product loved by users. Previous startup experience is a plus. You don’t need to speak Swedish as our working language is English.
Our online office solution is a cross-platform desktop application using Electron, React, Redux, currently with Firebase, NodeJS and GCP on the back-end. In the future, a mobile version is planned. Given our early stage, there will be plenty of opportunities to affect both the product and processes/tools used within the team.
What you get
- Work in an online office
- Remote work allowance
- Birthdays off
- Work from anywhere, physically
- Exciting experience
- Creating everyday work happiness around the world in a fast paced startup
- Join a team where we care about each other
- Solve problems end-to-end. Go for it. Rather try and fail than not try
- Develop and maintain frontend and backend of our platform
- Work closely with other team members - help, provide feedback, suggest solutions
- Continuously ensure the quality of implemented solutions, suggest improvements
- Implement APIs and integrate with 3rd-party APIs
Who we're looking for?
- 1, 2 years of experience with React, Redux (React Native is a plus)
- Solid knowledge of Node.js
- Solid understanding of software design principles
- Experience of creating and working with APIs
Good to have:
- Strong UI skills
- React Native
- Experience working with GCP and AWS
- Experience with Electron, NoSQL, WebRTC
- You are self-going, proactive, taking initiative and able to make decisions when needed
- You love sharing your knowledge and experience with colleagues
- You are not afraid of hard problems
- You are curious and pragmatic
- You are humble and respective to other people
- You like the challenge of breaking new ground with the product. We are not building a “better version of…” - we are breaking new ground in the future of work!