Imagine advancing your career in a booming web application development industry intersecting healthcare and online technology. This is your rare opportunity to join an established, well-funded and quickly growing U.S.-based tech company.
WebToMed is an experienced group of smart, nice and fun people who are changing the way patients access the future of medicine today. We are expanding our team because of tremendous demand for our services and continuous growth of our company.
If you are a talented, innovative and hard-working individual who is willing to make an immediate impact on our mutual success, you will receive a highly competitive compensation, great benefits and recognition for your dedication.
To learn more about us, visit https://careers.webtomed.com
- Competitive compensation
- Convenient 100% remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Bilingual team (English and Polish)
- Management made up of developers
- Exposure to the latest web technologies
- Professional, creative and fun environment
- Unmatched potential for professional growth
- Develop multiple web applications as a member of an Agile team
- Build robust, scalable and secure platforms using industry-standard technologies
- Maintain proper coding, compliance and web application security standards
- Participate in application design, coding, testing, deployment and operations
- Bring innovative ideas and solve complex web technology and programming problems
Who we're looking for?
This position requires excellent knowledge and professional experience with:
- PHP (LAMP/LAPP)
- HTML5 and CSS3
- MySQL, PostgreSQL and Doctrine
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Symfony or other PHP MVC frameworks
- Git and PhpStorm
- Amazon Web Services
- English proficiency
Preferably, you will also have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related studies
- Experience with a JS framework