Join a geographically distributed team of hardcore IT professionals working on a dynamically evolving IoT solution for energy management in Electric Vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) and Electric Vehicles (EV). Take part in shaping the future of EV-charging together with the world’s automotive industry leaders and help us to promote renewable energy concepts by implementing innovative energy storage systems and power management patterns. Explore new cloud and edge computing technologies to further the digital transformation of the industrial and business landscape.
COMMON TYPICAL TASKS:
- Receiving, analyzing and processing messages from sensors and devices;
- Interaction with devices;
- Control and management of devices;
- Collecting and aggregating data for users;
- Implement IoT-data visualizations.
- Working with AWS services to process and store data received from devices;
- Working with Vehicle-to-grid;
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of work experience;
- 2+ years of work experience with a live production system;
- Java 8;
- Knowledge of SQL and one of SQL data bases (complex queries, optimization, building data models);
- Understanding of multi-threading;
- Spring IoC/DI, Spring Boot, Spring Security;
- Spring MVC или JAX-RS;
- Maven, GIT, Docker;
- Unit and integration testing;
- Experience with AWS.
WILL BE A STRONG ADVANTAGE:
- Java Message Service;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL;
- Understanding of ETL;
- Experience in building a system of reports.
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus