Netcompany has gone from being a small start-up in 2000 to becoming a frontrunner in the Northern Europe’s IT industry. We’re 3000 skilled IT consultants and developers located in offices in Warsaw, Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Norway, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We are excited by the challenge of doing things differently. At Netcompany we rely on one another and we develop quickly. We are team players. We change societies by creating life-changing IT solutions for variety of customers – from small private companies to large projects in the public sector. Our culture builds on low bureaucracy with a strong focus on high agility and flexibility.
You will be working on exciting, international projects that bring real value to societies, communities & individuals across Europe.
As a .NET Developer you will:
- Analyse, understand business and technical requirements and work with clients across different domains and industries
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using the best practices and design patterns
- Conduct unit and manual testing and deliver high quality solutions
- Identify bottlenecks, bugs and devise solutions to troubleshoot and address issues
- Work in an agile, international environment with experienced and skilled colleagues in Warsaw and Europe
- Plan and organize your own work and accurately report issues and progress in a timely manner
- Identify areas for own personal development
- You will get a chance to work with different programming languages and technologies as those vary from project to project, a large part our tech stack is Microsoft (.NET 4.6, C#, MVC).
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for a great team player, ready to go an extra mile for your colleagues. You like to be up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important for you. You have the ability to work independently and you are not afraid to take responsibility from day one. You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
You should also have:
- IT- related university degree
- Good knowledge of .Net
- Very good command of English (min. B2)
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and data modelling
- Familiarity with various design, architectural patterns and modern system development
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses
- Money for moving expenses