- Our computer vision simulation platform SynCity is the first of its kind – using game development tools and machine learning theory, we’ve created a simulated universe that can create AI models for autonomous cars, boats, and drones, as well as for robotics, industrial AI, smart cities, agriculture, and other applications. We create AI using a mixture of data science, machine learning, and imaging experience.
- We are looking for Unity Developers to improve and extend our simulation and synthetic data generation platform.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity of working with exceptionally talented and driven individuals who are all making a massive impact on our business.
- Everyone here drives their own ideas all the way from start to finish, everyone is given an equal opportunity to flourish and see the fruits of their labor.
- For this position, we’re currently only accepting applicants in European countries.
- COMPANY RETREATS
Our team goes on an all-expenses-paid trip every year simply to socialize. We're planning for Italy next year!
- VACATION TIME
CVEDIA offers 4 weeks of paid vacation time per year, plus local holidays and paid sick days.
- STOCK OPTIONS
All CVEDIA employees receive company stock options - so if the company does well, we all do well.
- 100% REMOTE TEAM
Our team is global and located in 15+ countries across North America and the EU. Work from wherever you have a good internet connection!
Our operations and management team focus on consistently improving CVEDIA through feedback. No feedback is left unattended - our employees are instrumental in shaping our company.
- FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS
We focus on making your personal life as much of a priority as work is - we're focused on making the two compatible. Work with us to define your needs.
- COMPETITIVE SALARY
We don't use remote work as an excuse to pay you less. Our salaries are competitive and based on experience!
We need both energy and passion to develop cutting-edge AI. To succeed at CVEDIA, you’ll need to have a strong investment in both your career and the role of AI in the future of the planet.
CVEDIA has the opposite of a "quick-n-dirty" mentality. Every aspect of our technology has been meticulously built and is always the product of very hard work.
Carrying confidence in the work we do individually is required to work at the pace that we do as a team. Academic research, tutorials, and even creating our own solutions with the tools we have are all on the board during a regular day's work.
It's one of our greatest strengths to bring excitement to our workplace. We carry this energy into meetings, project planning, and our dedication to our work, and focus on work that feels meaningful.
Honest discussions are imperative to the flow of work and ideas. Team members need to be able to effectively communicate complex ideas to those who don’t work in their field. It's a regular occurrence to spontaneously discuss plans and ideas with any team member on the fly, including our CEO or CTO. Each team member is respected equally and acts as a valuable contributor.
Anti-discriminatory company culture – we won’t discount you for things like age, ethnicity, or gender.
- Take on the challenge to improve the features of our synthetic data generation systems and be a crucial part in shaping our production and delivery success.
- Work on the entire production pipeline: procedural scene and assets generation, assets validation, automation, tools, etc.
- Collaborate with artists and engineers to improve, test, and validate our systems.
- Self-manage your work by proposing solutions, reporting progress, and promoting an active collaboration with other team members.
Who we're looking for?
- Very good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Very good time management and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Great problem-solving skills paired with the ability to present and discuss ideas and solutions.
- Extensive experience in object-oriented design and test-driven development.
- 3+ years of experience with Unity and C#
- 3+ years in at least one of the following:
- Experience with GIT
Considered as a plus
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience in leading projects
- Experience in neural networks and computer vision
- Perks and Benefits