Digital Workspace Team is looking for Tech Lead/ Senior Front-End Developer to join us in Krakow. Digital Workspace is a re-imagined interface for airport agents. Its mobile-first design powered by a flexible technology framework simplifies the agent experience by improving usability and providing guided processes and flows. Application allows agents to proactively assist customers regarding check-in, baggage drop, boarding or reservation changes.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions
- Participates in design projects from timeline development through delivery.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation or create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- Demonstrates full requirements of the functional area, exercises judgment within defined practices to determine appropriate action.
- Supports less experiences team members.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong experience in React JS, Redux, Flux-based framework or similar frameworks (AngularJS, EmberJS, KnockoutJS, Backbone, Vue) plus a will to develop into React.
- Experience with design of the software architecture.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using ReactJS and Redux
- Aware of the modern open source software landscape: libraries, frameworks, tools, and uses.
- Experience using source code version control with Git.
- Familiar with cloud-based server management
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses