As an Embedded Software Engineer in Motion Control business, you will join a cross-functional team that is responsible for new feature development for converters, inverters and independent cart systems that make up the Kinetix product line.
- You will take part in design, implementation, and qualification processes of new products, as well as in feature integration for existing ones.
- You will also have an opportunity to grow your competencies in various domains of industrial control systems, such as functional safety, security, and control algorithms.
- As a member of cross-functional team, you will also take part in feature verification duties, such as creation of automatic functional tests that are written in Python or Ladder Diagram languages.
Who we're looking for?
- Language: C++/C
- Hardware: Multiprocessor environment, consisting of different processor architectures: Cortex A, Cortex M, TI C2000, Renesas Rx
- Operating system: Microkernel based RTOS
- Code generation: MATLAB Coder
- Git-based version control system with Trunk-based Development configuration management
- Teamcity for CI/CD
- Klocwork for Static Analysis
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking