The product started as a social media platform and has expanded to other industries such as fin-tech or audio conferencing. This variety allows us to solve truly diverse problems, use a broad spectrum of technologies, and touch multiple areas of software development. We have obtained a significant user base, so we need to solve problems at scale, which proves to be a challenge that drives us every day.
Who are we looking for?
Looking for new challenges in product development, fresh tech-stack, and global clients to work with? Join AppUnite, a software house based in Poznań, Poland, that has caters to tech solutions for clients all over the world since 2010.
We are looking for an open-minded Product Owner who will join our product management team.
- Defining the product vision and working on the product development process.
- Defining a product roadmap and features according to customer needs.
- Strategizing and presenting ideas to stakeholders.
- Managing and prioritizing product backlog items.
- Building domain knowledge - researching and analyzing the market, competitors, and user base.
- Working closely with every part of the product’s teams: design, development, data scientist, UX, QA, customer support, clients.
- Working on risk management to minimize risks and creating a higher probability of product success.
- Expanding your knowledge i.e. in terms of product management, project management, leadership, and teamwork.
Who we're looking for?
You would be the ideal fit for our team if you:
- Are a team player.
- A are a customer and product-oriented person.
- A are a geek who constantly looks for new skills.
- Are responsible but also flexible.
- Have previous working experience as a Product Owner/ Project Manager.
- Are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Have experience with tools like Asana or JIRA Next-Gen.
If you …
- Have already worked in a digital product team.
- Are familiar with a Data Driven approach.
- Have experience with conducting workshops.
- Are Knowledgeable about different approaches to development process.
- Have experience with any other tools listed in the job offer.
- Are Poznań based.
- Have a proven track record of working with international clients/teams.
… it will also be great!
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages