- Work with a wide variety of data sources to develop a deep and broad understanding of our games and players
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to provide actionable insights and recommendations on enhancing and optimizing player enjoyment, engagement, and overall efficiencies in all areas of gameplay and player life cycle
- Design, draft and produce reporting and analysis based on specific business requirements, using data from game servers, web analytics tools, research surveys, and financial databases
- Provide analytical support for game design, development, testing and operations, including player journey and engagement, gameplay balance, player retention, and monetization
- Work with Product Managers, Producers and game designers on data requirements and QA
Who we're looking for?
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst position.
- Strong understanding or interest in online multiplayer games.
- Experience creating dashboards and reports in Tableau.
- Strong proficiency in SQL and other query languages.
- Understanding of statistical modeling and data mining.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good report writing and presenting skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Python, SAS and/or R
- First-hand knowledge of gameplay, progression, and transaction mechanics across a variety of genres
- Curiosity to understand “why” game mechanics are effective and why players behave the way they do
- Internal motivation to explore problems and has an ability to find unique ways to solve them