- Huuuge Games
- Any contract
- 6+ years of people management experience in a software development area,
- Start-up experience with fast paced growth,
- Understanding of software production process and toolchain: development environments, version control, testing, cybersecurity and deployment processes,
- Understanding the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team – java, C++, Git,
- Proficiency in project management, as well as excellent organization and coordination skills,
- Independent, proactive and result-oriented way of working, organizational talent and a high level of commitment,
- Distinct consulting competence as well as professional presentation and communication skills,
- Worked in an international / multi-cultural environment with remote teams,
- Enthusiastic, passionate, determined and delivery focused,
- Analytical and structured way of thinking,
- Very good English skills.
Nice to have:
- Gaming experience – strong advantage,
- Experience in programming for mobile platforms,
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Java or C++
Project you can join
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Developing the organizational structure, vision & strategy of the Technology Unit,
- Partner with the platform and solution architects and various stakeholders inside the organization to create a roadmap for technology department,
- Help drive development process changes to facilitate growth,
- Driving teams for the best possible delivery based on quality and speed balance,
- Manage managers and leaders within the Technology Unit,
- Manage relations and foster communication between different stakeholders across the entire organization,
- Own the responsibility of team’s resource planning (capacity, growth adjusted needs),
- Communicate and execute roadmap goals within timelines. Set and manage stakeholder expectations,
- Ensuring that the required systems, tools, and processes are in place,
- Aid in hiring efforts for key development related roles.
What you'll get additional:
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- integration trips and parties.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events