As a Settlement Consultant, you will be working with configuration of the Arla’s platform for settlement of Arla’s owners and farmers. Specifically, you will be working on delivery of Service and Community Cloud functionality in close collaboration with business stakeholders and a dedicated team of settlement specialists, building and enhancing the Settlement solution. A large part of this role is also on aligning design and data on numerous integrations for both Arla internal and external applications for Milk intake, the different laboratories across all countries, 3rd part applications, reporting applications etc. in close collaboration with external and internal vendors.
- Collaboration with business teams on optimizing processes with IT
- Creating specification of integrations and application enhancements
- Cooperation with vendors on external deliveries
- Coordination on development and test activities – in a cross team, virtual ad international setup
- Share and recommend best practice approaches to meet business needs
- Provide and assist with training of business teams utilizing service cloud
- Participate in gathering business requirements for service cloud implementation
- Participate and provide expertise in process design discussions related to complex business requirements
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Validate solutions and perform QA to ensure requirements are met
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades and new releases
- Handle administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
Who we're looking for?
Who are you?
You are an experienced Settlement Consultant and have experience with IT development/delivery, preferably in an agile setup. You have global mindset, ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse work group, often in a virtual work environment. Your motivation is adding business value via technology. You are capable of working independently as good as with the team.
Furthermore, you have:
- 2+ years’ experience as business consultant/IT consultant or Finance employee
- Background in SAP or similar system
- Good technical insight on data modelling, integrations and preferably also ability to extract and analyse data via SQL, Excel or similar tools
- Strong English skills is a must-have, Scandinavian or German language skills is a bonus
- You hold a Master degree within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Visa Services
- Money for moving expenses