- Huuuge Games
- Any contract
- Experience in Software Development Process Lifecycle,
- Understanding the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team – java, C++, Git,
- Experience in programming for mobile platforms,
- A desire to remain technically capable,
- Experience in people management and the ability to lead and influence others,
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills,
- managing for the development of skills and competences of team members,
- Experience using Scrum or other Agile methodologies/ Experience of leading/using software development teams in an Agile/ SCRUM environment,
- Demonstrates a proactive approach, getting things done, demonstrates accountability & ownership, priorities own workload.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration (Jenkins/TeamCity),
- Experience in the mobile game industry.
- Agile or Scrum
Project you can join
Huuuge Games — We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Line management and personal development of software engineers,
- Managing and executing software development projects from beginning to finish,
- Ensuring that the required systems, tools, and processes are in place,
- Lead a team of Software Engineers in the creation of high-quality software within agreed project deadlines,
- Ensuring team capability growth by driving successful recruitment and attrition prevention,
- Support HR process (promotions and pay increases),
- Ensures the identification, measurement and plans to remediate risks or threats.
What you'll get additional:
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- integration trips and parties.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events