Currently we are looking for a Java Engineer for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
We offer work on a project from the financial industry. This role will also be involved in building the next generation solution in the Cloud (AWS). Knowledge of financial or data analysis domain will be a plus. Strong experience with back-end Java engineering in technology-led companies is required.
Who we're looking for?
- Java 3+ years of commercial experience
- Object-Oriented design and development experience
- Experience with AWS services (Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, ApiGateway, IAM, CloudFormation, S3, SAM, CodePipeline)
- Good knowledge of Guice/Spring/another DI framework
- Good knowledge of design & integration patterns
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD environment
- We communicate in English, so you should be fluent or able to learn English quickly
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of micro-services architecture & development of RESTful services
- Knowledge of GCP Big Query
- Knowledge of Ontologies
- Knowledge of Semantic Web Stack: RDF/SPARQL/SHACL
- Exposure to AI and ML
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages