Administrator (Systems Engineer in Integration Services)
With reference to THREE NEW PROJECTS, we are looking for a GROUP OF NEW COLLEAGUES to join our team located in Gdańsk.
You will setup and manage modern IT systems integration platforms, ensuring reliable communication between Enterprise-class systems. We will teach you to become an expert in integration - an interesting area, spanning many layers and domains.
Scope of future tasks (after internal training):
- Managing integration systems,
- Setting up new environments and optimizing existing solutions,
- Work with Linux and Windows environments,
- Development of automation and support scripts,
- Incident, problem and change management (experts in 3rd line of support),
- Cooperation with software vendors.
Who we're looking for?
Who are you?
- Experience in working with UNIX/Linux (incl. shell),
- Good English language skills,
- Experience in systems maintenance,
- Responsibility, self-reliance, commitment,
- Higher education.
What do we welcome?
- Experience in working with Message Oriented Middleware products - e.g. TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, Oracle WebLogic, Apache ServiceMix, Kafka,
- Experience in working with cloud systems,
- Knowledge of SQL.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages