We are looking for highly motivated, team-oriented individuals that can help Andea grow its capabilities in developing and rolling out manufacturing solutions in some of the most interesting companies in the world that produce things that go to space, cars, robots that perform surgery, and more. Andea works and partners with large, global companies, looking for ways to use computer systems to make their operations more efficient while reducing and containing quality issues.
Currently, Andea is looking for a skilled and passionate Mid / Senior Backend Developer to help us further develop our cloud solution called Manufacturo.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- developing new features in a greenfield project
- active participation in maintaining best coding standards
- participation in automation of QA
Who we're looking for?
We expect from candidates:
- programming experience (preferred .NET Core)
- experience in database design and knowledge of SQL
- communicative level of English
The following will also be welcomed:
- experience in programming microservices (docker, Kubernetes, cloud – Azure preferred)
- experience in test automation
- knowledge of MES and/or business intelligence systems
- completed higher education and practical experience
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages