MS Azure Hybrid Cloud Engineer
A rapidly expanding highly skilled team of Microsoft Azure engineers, responsible for driving one of the largest cloud first initiatives in Financial Services. We deliver and operate Azure technologies that are secure-by-design on a global scale using the latest automation and tooling.
The Azure Hybrid Cloud engineers will work within the global Azure Cloud Services team who are responsible for building highly resilient, scalable, reusable and performant Azure infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner.
Reporting to the Azure Engineering Lead and working across the Azure Cloud Services team, Microsoft and Cyber Security to ensure that we are delivering functional patterns that are secure-by-design and compliant with HSBC mandatory policies and security standards.
- Build and manage the HSBC Azure foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Execute the functional pattern lifecycle process (design, document, develop and maintain) code library
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, monitoring, Operating systems, Containers.)
- Manage Azure connectivity and networking e.g. Express Route, DNS, IP allocation and traffic routing, NSG’s and Azure Firewall
- Consume centrally agreed base HSBC Hardened OS (Linux and Windows)
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined Security
- Ensure compliancy with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Engineering activities to implement patches provided centrally
- Support non-functional testing
- Update support and operational documentation as required
- Fault find and support Applications teams
- Maintain and advance deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community
- Develop and promote the reuse of patterns
- Provide Management reporting to ensure data driven discussions for continuous improvement
Who we're looking for?
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages