After joining Sollers Consulting you will:
- take part in designing IT solutions,
- implement and configure core IT systems,
- work according to Agile practices,
- cooperate with many partners around the world, including Guidewire, a supplier of systems for the insurance industry,
- be the part of international team,
- have an opportunity to work in the culture of internal transparency& non,
- corporate atmosphere.
Join us !
Who we're looking for?
- Degree in the field of IT or similar
- High coding quality, eagerly give and receive code review, efficiently make use of help available
- Very good coding skills in Java or Gosu (or you have a background experience in development of .NET, C# software and you are eager to learn Java and Gosu)
- Good English
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with business colleagues
- Be familiar with internet technologies and SQL language
- We appreciate if additionally you: want to work on projects abroad
Nice to have:
- Clean code
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Technical Leader / Customer
Concurrent projects per team member?
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages