Join our team as a Python Developer to design and develop the process of cloud migration of the software used across the globe for Media Measurement.
The environment is composed of both AWS cloud and on-premises solutions. Backend environments are Linux based, developed in Python, other everyday tools are GitLab CI/CD and Docker.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Taking an active role in architecting the solutions we build
- Designing and implementing web applications
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in SCRUM methodology
- Ensuring that programming practices and code quality are respected
- Supporting other engineers with your expertise when needed (knowledge sharing)
- Leading your colleagues’ growth and development by taking part in performance reviews and regular feedback sessions
- Taking an active part in internal initiatives (e.g. technical recruitment, mentoring or estimation of pre-sale projects)
Who we're looking for?
- About 3 years of experience with Python programming language
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Very good English communication skills (B2+)
- Nice to have: experience with AWS, Kubernetes
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages