The Senior Product Manager is responsible for providing proactive Product Management for their product area within Enterprise Hosting. This includes development of product strategy, vision and roadmap; collecting and prioritizing internal customer requirements; providing marketing and communications for the product, and driving overall product success through continuous improvement and metrics.
- Develop and manage a product vision, strategy, and roadmap that maximizes business value through strong alliance BU Tech and Core Tech customers and leaders.
- Define and govern customer value streams. Drive continuous improvement with strong customer-orientation towards uncovering customer insights, and measuring success with Key Performance Indicators.
- Analyse inputs from a wide variety of sources to make strategic decisions on prioritization, ensuring delivery of maximum value to GSK while carefully managing competing interests across functions and stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment with Product Owners on delivery of product roadmap, representing the customer perspective and being tuned into delivery planning.
- Provide proactive stakeholder management and build long-term trusting relationships with stakeholders at all levels, including customers and both internal and external partners.
- Provide Marketing and Communications to customers and stakeholders.
- Lead business change management in alignment with Enterprise Hosting strategy & architecture execution
- Participate and sometimes lead stakeholder governance and engagement forums for internal customers, end users, and Tech Leadership.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- 5+ years of experience working in the IT Infrastructure Domain (Networks, Application Hosting, Identity & Access Management)
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Azure and GCP)
- Extremely strong communication skills (able to communicate information in a succinct and clear manner) – both written and oral.
- Hands-on experience performing customer research to gain customer insights
- Hands-on experience developing strategic roadmaps
- Ability to communicate features and requirements to development teams
- Strong marketing skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages