The Product Orderability group is responsible for product, software and services implementations in CRM, ERP and Product Lifecycle Management Systems. Group has a global presence in all regions (North America, Europe and Asia). It is responsible for working with cross functional teams (Sales, Go-to-Market, Product Management, Engineering, Supply Chain and Services) for end-to-end definition and implementation of product offers and configurations in CRM/ERP systems product orderability from Quoting to Fulfillment products and to provide better user experiences to our end customers, partners, resellers and Salesforce.
Product Orderability group is also investing in onboarding new tools and technologies to drive process automation, enable self-service for our stakeholders and reduce manual efforts to run our day to day operations. We look for the most advanced problem solvers and leaders in the automation area - like you - to help automate our business processes using various automation concepts like AI, RPAs BOTs etc..
- Working with cross functional stakeholders (Product Owners, Sales, Factory, Engineering etc) to understand the product requirements/scope and convert it into requirements documents for various ordering systems: Oracle CPQ, Oracle R12 Configurator, MOL and COF.
- Responsible for making sure product configurations in the above-mentioned systems are defect-free and orderable.
- Responsible for finalizing Parts setup and BOM structure in Agile/EBS related to Product Configuration and providing SME level support to cross functional teams.
- Partner with developers to explain the requirements and perform testing once development is complete.
- Work with the factory to make sure product configuration is set up correctly and Sales Orders can be processed error free.
- Partner with key stakeholders from Product Management, Engineering, IT, Services and PLM/EBS team members to gather and analyze requirements and deliver working ERP/CRM implementations.
- Work in an Agile team environment.
- Ensures that Product Compliance requirements are met for various regions/countries.
- Ensures agreed standards are met for Orderability UX.
- Drive SKU reduction, product cancellation analysis and offer/structure simplification activities working with Product Management, Engineering and Supply Chain
- Identifies opportunities for process simplification and help with automation initiatives within the team
- Create test plans, cases, and scripts to ensure that items, BOMs, and configuration rule changes can be verified thoroughly and efficiently.
- Create / update Requirement documents as needed.
Who we're looking for?
- Experiences with Oracle SW products PLM, EBS and CPQ is preferred.
- Experience with Telecommunication domain knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge or understanding of some basic software programming language (e.g.SQL, PL/SQL, Google Script) is preferred.
- Proficiency in one or more ERP and CRM systems like Oracle is required
- Experience in process optimization and automation using various technologies (home grown, RPA, AI)
- Proficiency in one or more ERP and CRM systems is required
- Bachelors Degree and 3+ years experience or a Masters Degree
Additional Qualified Skills:
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ERP and CRM systems. Experience with Oracle CPQ, EBS and Agile PLM is preferred.
- Prior experience of driving SKU and Product Structure optimization is preferred.
- Experience in managing team with Agile methodology
- Experience with Agile development tools such as JIRA, Confluence.
- Able to learn new technology quickly, become the expert, solve the problem and teach others.
- Experienced with creating business process models and using them to describe business requirements.
- Has strong requirement gathering and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with remote teams in a global environment.
- Familiar with Agile vs. Waterfall Methodology.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking