Test Automation Engineer (Java, Selenium)
We are a Team that manufactures software for logistics companies which transport commodities by sea. We are creating full-stack teams for our solutions and we need support in tests. Our goal is to assure that the delivered code doesn’t cause any side effects or brake previous deliverables. That is why we need you to help us to develop an automated testing framework that will check our web layer against all necessary business scenarios.
Who we're looking for?
Who are you?
- 2+ years in test automation,
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Excellent English,
- Good knowledge of Selenium,
- Good knowledge of Java,
- Good knowledge of GIT,
- Good knowledge of defect tracking tools (Jira),
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability,
- Readiness to business trip.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with Cucumber,
- Experience with BDD,
- Test Management skills,
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate.
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages