You are joining the Linux Platform engineering team Software Engineering within the Dimetra Software Engineering department. We use agile frameworks and handle a dense roadmap of new features with a full product lifecycle responsibility. We offer our Dimetra technology for a variety of clients, mostly within governmental but also commercial space (for example you will develop systems used by different emergency services across Europe). Currently, you will be participating in developing the new deployable communication networks that will be used by one of the Armed Forces.
- Administrating RedHat Enterprise Linux system and automating processes
- Troubleshooting issues related to RedHat Enterprise Linux OS
- KVM environment administration.
Who we're looking for?
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems including KVM virtualization (both administration and troubleshooting).
- At least 2 years of professional experience in development or Linux system administration.
- Good knowledge of at least one: Bash or Python or Perl
- At least basic level knowledge of network protocols and functions: TCP/IP, routing, switching
- Strong team player communicating openly with others and willing to collaborate closely with other teams.
- English skills at a level allowing efficient communication both verbally and in writing.
You will carry out this job excellently if you have:
- Experience with GIT and JIRA.
- Experience in Automation frameworks, Jenkins.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking