For one of the new projects at Motorola Solutions we are looking to hire Elixir/Erlang developer. In this role your main responsibility will be developing server applications used in a communication system (kind of gateway between LTE and Tetra systems) ordered by the German army. 70% of tasks will be dedicated to writing the code(the team is not using manual tests). Third-party systems are mainly located in Germany; protocols used in the project: SIP, RTP, XIS, SNP, etc.
- Develop new functionalities based on design documents and customer needs.
- Collaborates with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Researches existing tools and reference designs in order to design and develop new product functionality.
- Writes design documents for complex product functionality when necessary.
- Develops business logic and audio/data infrastructure for Dimetra system components.
- Diagnose product behavior from internal testing and customer support.
- May debug and develop solutions for product improvement.
Who we're looking for?
- Proficiency in Erlang/Elixir programing language with proven years of experience
- Willingness to learn a functional language.
- Practical knowledge of Linux operating system and virtualization
- Knowledge of networking protocols and IP programming on Linux
- English language skills
- Tetra Standards
- SIP standard
- QSIG standard
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking