IWS Technical Specialist
- HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- Employment contract
- • Excellent verbal and written English skills
- • Experience of testing, evaluating, and deploying new product functionality and or or fix packs released by the vendor
- • Experience of providing production support or troubleshooting for TWS or IWS infrastructure issues
- • Strong Mainframe background and knowledge of z or OS
- • Proven project management skills and adoption of agile working practices
- • Experience of working with or building Job Control Language (JCL
- • Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- • Experience of implementing security or access controls on TWS or IWS using RACF or ACF2
- • Strong knowledge of and prior experience of maintaining associated products e.g. CA JCL Check, CA Endevor, Horizont XINFO, TWS or Audit, SmartJCL
- • Experience of managing vendor relationships
- • Experience in developing and delivering test plans, test scripts, regression packs
- • Experience of test and issue management tools e.g. Jira, RTC, TestRail and Quality Centre
- • Experience of Agile methodologies – Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX
- • Experience of working with Scheduling Tools
Project you can join
HSBC are committed to transforming the way we work in order to meet the growing market demand for speed to market, delivery flexibility, and to stay competitive in an increasingly challenging marketplace. In order to facilitate the adoption of this strategy we are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Specialist to join our Scheduling and Workload Automation function.
We’re currently looking for Specialists with an ability to manage Tivoli / IBM Workload Scheduler (TWS / IWS) including installation / upgrading the system, configuration, restoring, testing the system.
Scheduling and Workload Automation (S&WA) are a global function with over 250 staff in 12 countries. We are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability, security and currency.
• Mainframe batch scheduler management
• Ensuring delivery to the customer while adhering to established global standards and best practice
• Maintain and exceed existing SLA’s and ensure compliance to HSBC policies at all times
• Actively participate in achieving organizational efficiency objectives and undertake analysis on day-to-day work to drive automation on deliveries thereby minimizing repetitive and standardized tasks/processes.
• Ensure the best practices are used to support the diverse customer group
• Work closely with the stakeholders to avail/impart all necessary training from time to time to ensure enhanced service delivery Deliver the solutions / deliverables per the agreed requirements with regards to project timelines
• Work on critical / complex incidents & issues and ensure completion within agreed deadlines.
• Perform Project Management activities as may be applicable in the project
• Expect to provide the 24*7 On-call support as per business requirements.
- Additional monitor
- Open space
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 20%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events