We are utilizing a city's existing fleet and a growing number of mobile devices connected to our network, we collect real-time data that supports the enforcement of traffic laws. We are implementing the first technology provider to create a vision-based solution capable of detecting, understanding, and determine causation of traffic violations, to help cities achieve their Vision Zero safety goals.
- Collaborate with the team to design new features and product enhancements.
- Maintain and improve the performance of the production systems.
- Implement and enhance tests to ensure quality.
- Evangelize engineering through open source contributions and organized events.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum of 3 years of professional programming experience in a general purpose programming language (C++ or Java or Python or GO or willing to learn GO)
- Ability to write clean, testable and easily maintainable code
- Good knowledge of SQL and relational database design
- Ability to clearly communicate and discuss ideas & concepts
Desired Skills and experience
- Golang experience
- Experience with public cloud providers (AWS or GCP or Azure)
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
- You work independently and are goal-oriented
- Experience in building apps in microservices architecture
- Hands-on experience in cloud automation Terraform, CloudFormation or similar
- Hands-on experience in implementing and managing CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- Experience working with public cloud provider offerings (AWS, GCP, Azure etc) and Terraform IaaC
- Experience working with messaging queues and/or streaming platforms(Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ)