- You'll design, implement and document solutions in collaboration with developers, solutions architects and applications architect.
- You'll run planning and pre-planning sessions with POs, BAs and Architects, translating non-technical and technical requirements to appropriate audiences.
- You're responsible for the integrity of the software, ensuring technical debt is managed effectively.
- You're also responsible for the product and your contributions to it, reviewing code and providing constructive feedback.
- Collaborating with QA, you'll make sure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development.
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in working in a test driven development
- Experience in / knowledge of Agile delivery principles and practices such as Scrum or Kanban
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- A degree or similar qualification in a computing-related subject would be an asset
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages