Hello there, we are AR-Team a group of developers inside Transition Technologies PSC AR department and we would like to invite you to join us as a Technical Artist to create variety of AR/VR/XR based projects to ensure best possible “wow” effect of our applications rendering side. We create both internal and custom ordered technologies for fields like manufacturing, marketing, architecture and medicine around the world.
- Creating visually stunning texture sets for specific materials properties and pipelines
- Estimation of work and time scope needed to prepare materials for specific objects
- Analysis of functional requirements of the environment to decide how to prepare materials
- Working with Solution Architects, other 2D artists, designers to create storyboarding materials for UI/UX
- Cooperation with 2D artists, 3D artists and tech artists to prepare the most suiting 3d data and visual effects materials.
- Merging all skills and creating unique workflows to create stunning 2D materials for different types of work.
Who we're looking for?
- Good fundamentals about overall 3D environment real-time objects creation pipeline
- Good knowledge about materials preparation in both PBR and non-PBR pipelines
- Advanced skills in using one or more software instance for raster graphics and vector graphics to create different 2D data, also for UI purposes or visual effects.
- Good skill in using Substance Painter (or reasonable alternative like Quixel Mixer etc.).
- Understanding of shader properties to create materials for Tech Artists effects implementation
- Ability to work with different styles of approaches from hand-painted to photorealistic.
- Portfolio, even the smallest is a must have
Soft skills requirements
- At least communicative English for both documentation work and chatting
- Well organized or at least trying to be well organized
- Ability to balance between quality and time needed to complete the task
- Good cooperation in a multiplayer interdisciplinary team with respect to others work
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with photogrammetry data as reference for texturing
- Experience with Digital Twins materials preparation
- Experience in storyboarding of UI and/or UX would be a big plus
- Ability to prepare 2D animations using different techniques
- Experience in Motion Design can be a big plus
- BC/MS/PhD in Art, GameDev, Computer Graphics or other similar faculties.
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses