What your development path can look like?
Join rapidly growing team of 130+ Project Management professionals, responsible for global delivery of projects for Capgemini and its customers. Lead variety of different IT initiatives such as transformations, migrations, software development, product management – working remotely or directly with customers on-site. By working closely with customers and project teams Project Manager can expand their leadership capabilities, gather experience in solutioning and financial modeling.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who we're looking for?
What do you need to start?
- Proven project management and consultancy background with experience in change management or risk management or continuous improvement role
- Strong stakeholders’ management skill at all levels of seniority
- Excellent personal organization with ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks
- Comfortable working in complex environment with minimum guidance and supervision
- Very good command of English (min. B2/C1) with effective business communication
- Experience working with Waterfall or Agile frameworks
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in a variety of Project Management areas including following technologies: Cyber Security, Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure), AI, BOT Frameworks, Microsoft O365, DaaS, IaaS, Service Now
- PRINCE2 or Agile certifications
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages