What duties will help you grow?
- Provide end-to-end assistance for the IT or consulting projects
- Support Project Managers with project-related tasks
- Ensure that your deliverables meet expected quality standards, scope and agreed schedule
- Present pro-active attitude on your daily basis
- Develop your technical skillset, be a constant learner, passioned for technology
What your development path can look like?
Discover IT! You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain some experience remember that there’s a variety of roles that you can choose. Become:
- Project Management Leader
- Project Lead
- Project Manager
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who we're looking for?
What do you need to start?
- Knowledge of project management fundamentals and principles. Experience working in IT area will be an asset.
- Excellent personal organization skills with ability to prioritize tasks and solve problems
- Very good command of English (min. B2) with business communication skills
It's not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Knowledge of variety of technologies, including: Cyber Security, Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure), AI, BOT Frameworks, Microsoft O365, DaaS, IaaS, Service Now
- Experience working within PRINCE2 or Agile frameworks
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages