For our business partner from Switzerland, Notime.ch, whose Polish branch is a part of the Online Solutions team we are looking for a Fullstack .NET Developer on a full-time basis to work on various projects for a fast-growing, Swiss technology startup offering services in the field of e-commerce same day and grocery delivery logistics.
Our aim is to enable to world’s most intuitive last-mile delivery. We achieve this, by loving what we do and by pushing constantly our limits by creating innovative delivery models using technology. The platform we are building consists of an API for customers to submit orders, numerous web applications to manage and track orders, several mobile/tablet apps for drivers and server-based algorithms for shortest route calculation, optimized allocation of drivers and handling of the orders.
After Covid office in Wroclaw
- Develop and bring to life new features on the logistics platform using C#, ASP.NET Core / ASP.NET MVC / Web API, Xamarin, React.js and Microsoft Azure as part of a highly motivated team
- Build stable, responsive and clean client applications considering the needs of different actors, online and offline usage modes and taking into account power limitations on devices
- Build scalable and performant solutions to handle high platform load using Application Insights
- Make sure the platform is healthy and protected against malicious attacks
- Make sure the platform is fault-tolerant and has proper backup mechanisms in place
- Build an environment that offers conditions in which our solutions can be reliably released at any time – quickly, seamlessly and without any risk of delivering changes – by utilizing DevOps services and best practices from Azure Pipelines
- Follow and enhance coding standards and best practices controlled by approvals of pull requests
- Cover our source code by different types of tests (unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests, UI tests)
Who we're looking for?
- A Fullstack .Net Developer with minimum 2 years of experience in .NET/.NET Core with a main focus on web technologies
- With a good understanding of web development concepts
- Who is excited about learning new technologies
- Who is a fast learner and excellent problem solver
- Who has an upper-intermediate or higher level of English
Nice to have:
- Experience in React
- Healthcare package