Sapiens Solution for Life, Pension & Annuities is a life insurance software solution designed to provide excellence in the administration of insurance business, facilitate digital transformation and fast time-to-value for digital strategies, and create greater efficiency via legacy consolidation. CoreSuite is comprised of three fully integrated, core components: Sapiens Policy Administration, Sapiens Billing, and Sapiens Claims Management. The suite offers full pre-integration to the Sapiens DigitalSuite.
- Development of components/services according to requirements
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design, development of software components and applications
- Developing use cases and design alternatives in accordance with business requirements
- Participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively document and validate all implementations
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
- Working with development methodologies used by the company.
Who we're looking for?
- Education: BE / B.Tech / Equivalent with 2+ years of experience in Java development.
- Experience working with relational database, such as MS-SQL and/or Oracle.
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented principles.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good conceptual, analytical and mathematical skills.
- High learning capability and ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, to work well with others and to be a team player.
- Demonstrated experience with strong focus on quality and timely delivery
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (specifically scrum)
- Experience working with a global company and global clients
- Knowledge in Insurance
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages