Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks. Excelian-Luxoft is looking for Fenergo experienced Quality Analysts to join our growing Fenergo practice and work on upcoming opportunities.
Part of your responsibilities will include writing and execution of test cases for new and existing applications/projects, ensure that all testing activity is appropriate and relevant to the functionality under development and the intended business use of that software.
- Produce structured test plans based on functional and data driven requirements
- Develop comprehensive test cases to cover both UI and database level testing for both SIT and Regression testing phases
- Creating, executing and recording the results of test cases
- Tracking progress of test phases and reporting to Management with regular updates
- Raise & track defects, highlight potential risks
- Contribute to our projects and processes as a team member, from requirements analysis and design, to final feature implementation and release
- Ensure that quality standards are maintained at all times throughout the development cycle
- Develop process improvement initiatives
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 5 years QA and software testing experience
- Minimum 1.5 years experience working on Fenergo
- Testing of systems developed in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and/or Oracle is essential
- Experience in interrogating SQL Server and Oracle databases through the use of medium-level SQL queries
- Experience in testing on data migration / data driven projects
- Experience with bug and issue management tools
- Exposure to testing in a financial services environment
- Experience with Automated test frameworks would be an advantage
- ISTQB accreditation (or similar) desirable
- Solid understanding of Project management methodologies
Lead teams experience