For one of the biggest car manufacturer, we are going to implement a cloud foundation layer. General solutions that provide infrastructure and out of the box services to new business applications. Services like Central Logging, Image Factory, Security Concepts etc. which are mandatory for huge enterprise environments. The project is planned for 3 years and will be executed with agile methodologies. Distributed teams will take care of requirement gathering, architecture creation, solution implementation, change management, and operations.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Solid experience with Microsoft Azure: IaaS (Compute/Storage/Networking), Azure AD, Azure Governance (Policies/Blueprints), Azure Functions, Automation Accounts, Azure Log Analytics, App. Services etc.
- Solid knowledge and programming experience in C#
- Solid scripting skills in PowerShell, Python
- Solid understanding and experience with IaC principles and tools like Azure ARM Templates (Terraform will be a plus)
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and experience with configuring and running CI/CD platforms such as Azure DevOps
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable and reliable cloud solutions
- Good understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, routing)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proactive thinking and taking responsibility for your work
- Willingness to work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Fluent in English
Implement and deploy cloud-based solutions based on Microsoft Azure
Work closely with customer to identify the technical requirements for solution
Collaborate with peers to implement solutions, review code and build features
Support architects in writing technical documentations
Participate in scrum activities (planning, review etc)
Who we're looking for?
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS),
Microsoft Azure DevOps,
CI/CDNICE TO HAVE