Project Description: Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
- Design & develop modern UI frameworks for cross-platform desktop and cross-browser web applications.
- Design & develop re-usable & responsive UI components that can be shared across teams
- Thoroughly unit test, debug, and solve defects in implemented software solutions
- Estimate and deliver software on schedule and effectively communicate challenges or roadblocks
- Collaborate effectively with software architects, product designers, product managers, test engineers, and other software engineers
- Actively participate in code reviews and contribute to technical discussions
- Continue to develop technical expertise on modern front-end & full-stack technologies.
Who we're looking for?
- Professional experience in more than one programming languages like C, C++, C#, Golang, Java, Kotlin etc would be an advantage.
- Holistic knowledge and passion for full stack development.
- Experience with Authentication & Authorization standards like OpenID, OAuth2, SAML