The portfolio of projects is run by a talented team that works on mission-critical applications for top-level global financial institutions. The team provides a wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, upgrades, delivering new features, and running support services. The Team consists of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust. Do not miss your chance to make an early contribution to Luxoft Temenos practice development.
Temenos Business architect is currently being sought to work on a major Programme of work across the business.
As part of the large-scale implementation, our client is seeking a Temenos expert, with knowledge of the core banking platform modules, to help define the application configuration, functional analysis, data migration, etc. liaising heavily with a multitude of internal stakeholders and external vendor/integration partners.
- Act as SME on Financial Crime Mitigation area for T24 implementation
- Run requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders
- Take ownership of the business architecture of T24 implementation
- Analyze client business requirements and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
- Define and validate customization needs as per agreed requirements
- Writing of specifications, prepare and perform the configuration of products.
- Make recommendations on best banking practices, design, etc
- Quickly assimilate with the environment and understand end to end where the business needs to get to
- Conduct studies and complex analyses, identify findings, developing solutions, and offers recommendations to management
- Conduct various process reengineering workshops, and document or support sectors in the documentation of processes and/or procedures
- Share expertise, methods, and tools to improve the quality and the business process
- Identify and manage risks associated with the mandates under your responsibility
- To advise, support, and act as a subject matter expert concerning Temenos T24 core banking platform, recommending strategic orientations accordingly.
Who we're looking for?
- Practical experience running Temenos T24 implementations
- 5+ years of experience in T24 core banking solutions with other banking solution providers, an operational role in a bank or in a consulting environment.
- 2+ years of practical experience with Temenos products, including Transact
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in banking and finance or equivalent.
- Analytical/Business Analysis background
- Banking Knowledge: knowledge on fundamental banking processing is mandatory; end to end processing of various banking products. Knowledge of Financial Crime Mitigation module
- Deep knowledge of Temenos T24 core Banking Platform
- Extensive development experience in core modules (FT, LD, MD, FX, MM, PD, Collateral, Account, SL, ...)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - able to work in a politically sensitive environment
- Experience in a front-end client-facing role is a must.
- Must be fluent in English - verbal and written.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.