Bank wants to build new product to service customers by offering Custodial services for Digital assets ( e.g Blockchain Ethereum or any digital currency). With this Bank will offer a full securities life cycle service e.g Settlement services, Asset servicing, Corporate actions etc. This is green field development where in a complete development including Tokenisation. Microservices for Settlement services & asset servicing will be developed along with customer channel for customers to visualise this along with other assets they hold.
- Design and implement E2E flows for digital customer experiences and optimize processes within Bank
- Work with and contribute to our front-end framework including API layer and develop interfaces to our work-flow and communication systems
- Establish Bank as a digital bank with an API-first approach and build micro-apps for our self-service shop to serve our client's needs
- Write, maintain and improve our code, software lifecycle process with continuous build and deployment
- Integrate internal and external APIs to best support our business processes.
- Focus on Front End mainly Angular 9,10 (75%) but if able to write some backend services (25%) is highly appreciated.
Who we're looking for?
- A bachelor's and/or master's degree in computer science, software engineering or mathematic, ideally combined with finance or business knowledge.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in software development for Web applications (HTML, JS) and frameworks (AngularJS), server back-ends (Java) and Rest-full APIs (Java, JSON) combined with databases (Relational DBs and No-SQL), data exchange (JMS, JSON, XML) and security concepts (OIDC, OAuth2).
- Knowledge and experience of cloud environments, ideally Google Cloud Platform including build, test and deployment atomisation
- Excellent structured approach and ability to turn our architecture concept into concrete software design and code.
- Good communication skills and teamwork. German language skills are helpful.
Orientation to results
Follow to the business & process changes